FPGA design is a core competency required to realize products for applications in the high technology industry segments we operate in. The flexibility of design offered by FPGAs allows a long-term evolution of product functionality. The cost efficiency of FPGAs as compared to ASICs for low volume applications and the high-performance reliability of these chips have enabled our engineers to deliver the most optimal solutions to our customers.
Our FPGA team has gained expertise working in various contexts and applications, and leverage its competencies acquired from multiple projects to adapt our offer to each customer. The team has also developed IP modules that have been customized and used in multiple projects.
- A High-Reuse oriented solution, based on FPGA Ethernet management IPs, was implemented to reduce the technical risks, shorten the time to market and optimize the costs.
- An innovative formal test methodology was implemented with the customer to produce high coverage rates for the FPGAs and thus enhance its certification data.
- An integrated FPGA solution was implemented to drastically reduce the volume and weight of a very efficient angle sensor for an automotive application.
- The most innovating FPGA technology was used to implement a highly optimized new architecture for a medical device.
- A complete redesign of several logic boards developed in the 80’s, helped our customer not only to optimize the product’s architecture, but also to introduce a new methodology to enhance the performance of the equipment.